2. Anglesey Geology - A Field Guide. Written by veteran Anglesey research geologist, Jack Treagus
£14.50 incl p&p (UK only)
4. Tywyn Niwbwrch. Terry Beggs considers the dynamic dune environment of Newborough Warren.
Interspersed among his year of taking photographs are a few diversions, describing the natural processes involved in the creation and control of a dune field, the origins of sand and its journey to Anglesey. £8.49 inc. p&p (UK only)
5. Soils in the Welsh Landscape - a field based approach to the study of soil in the landscapes of North Wales, by John Conway. Suitable for schools, colleges and farmers. £6.50 incl p&p.
Coming soon: Watch this space for their publication dates!
1. Geology and Scenery of the Anglesey Coastal AONB, by John Conway and Margaret Wood. A colourful book of excursions around the coast explaining the geological sites in simple terms. Suitable for walkers, visitors, the general public and anybody interested in the geological sights around the coast.
Expected price: ca. £10.
2. Accessible Geology in the Anglesey AONB. John Conway and Margaret Wood. Suitable for those with limited mobility choosing accessible sites around the Coastal Path and highlighting refreshment availability and toilets at selected sites.
Expected price: ca.
* Wylfa/Cemaes bay
* South Stack
A level/ GCSE and University PGCE students
Rocky Scrambles in the Geopark by Pete Loader (Chief Geology Examiner, A level- WJEC):
1. Traeth Bychan- colour edition teachers' notes and student worksheets. £5.00
GeoMon car stickers with our prestigious logo created by Wales' most famous artist, Sir Kyffin Williams: 60p each including p&p
Geomon Ball Point Pen at £3.50 inc p&p